Masterclass Future Search with Marvin Weisbord & Sandra Janoff
We are pleased to announce the Future Search Masterclass at 9-10 September 2014. Join members of the Future Search Network from around the world as well as Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff.
This special eventis a unique opportunity to:
- Meet Future Search practicioners and advocates and hear their stories;
- Share your experience of Future search and exchange ideas;
- Learn about what we are doing as a Network around the world;
- Reflect on who we are touching our work;
- Explore how people are using the principles and philosophy of Future Search in meetings of all shapes and sizes, everyday;
- Re-energizing your practice and yourself, and have fun!
Who is it for?
This event is for anyone who is interested in applying Future Search principles in their work and their lives, not only for those who regularly lead Future Searches. Whether you have experience of many Future Searches - or are still trying to get your first one off the ground - the Learning Exchange is for you. You may even pick the advice and support you need to help you create your first FS. The Learning Exchange is open to members of the FS Network and to practitioners working with the principles of Future Search across other large scale, whole systems approach to change.
Where is it being held?
The Learning Exchange and Masterclass are being held at Pendle Hill, the beautiful Quaker Retreat Center in Swarthmore, just outside Philadelphia. This is a peaceful and inspirational home for our meeting, and it is very reasonable priced.
For more information click here.